Mandatory training for all schools and establishments with CYPD. It is a local authority requirement that’s EVCs are trained and up to date in current legislation. The course outlines key considerations in the planning of educational visits, updating participants with statutory responsibilities and current good practice in the supervision of young people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Legal framework Health & Safety for educational and off site visits
- Local Authority Policy and National Guidance
- Management check and procedures recommended by DfE and HSE
- National Guidance for outdoor education roles and responsibilities
- Risk Benefit Assessment and Management
- OEAP National recognised Certification on completion of the course