This two-hour overview session is ideal for teachers or leadership teams who are new to FFT Aspire or who have limited experience of the system. If would also be a good refresher if you have not used FFT for a while.
- Please note this a very similar course to the Introduction session held in November 2017 with some additional content covering new features.
Delegates will be provided with a paper copy of their own Key Stage 2 dashboard and there will several short exercises using it during the session. Please note: This is a presentation-led session and there is no expectation for delegates to log into FFT Aspire.
- be shown the key concepts used in FFT Aspire
- gain an understanding of what is available within the various areas of FFT Aspire including Self Evaluation, Target Setting and Student Explorer
- look at key attainment and achievement measures
- learn how to interpret school, subject and pupil level data
- learn how to use FFT estimates as part of target setting
- see what new developments are available now and what are planned for the future
Book online via ChESS HUB
Primary: Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Teacher